We provide free of charge highly professional services to help Brussels-based stakeholders to benefit from EU funding by setting-up, executing and exploiting successful R&I projects.
NCP Brussels team can assist and advise you at all stages of your project:
Before project submission
- Information and awareness raising on the Horizon 2020 programme
- Idea analysis and assessment of the relevant EU funding for your project idea
- Targeted partner and expert search via our international networks (NCP networks and Enterprise Europe Network)
- Guidance through the administrative, legal and financial rules of EU project bidding
- Proofreading and pre-screening of project proposals according to EU selection criteria
- Basic information on other sources of funding from related programmes (ex COSME,European Structural & Insvestment Fund, regional/national funding) and signposting to the relevant contact people
- Information on available subsidies to support proposal writing
- Personal support for the preparation of the contract with the European Commission
During project implementation
- Individual support during contract preparation with the European Commission and the consortium members, in case the proposal is selected for funding
- Answer to legal and financial questions arising during the lifetime of the project
- Advice on how to deal with technical and financial reporting to European Commission
- Help solving any unexpected problem (like a default partner)
Project’s result exploitation
- Support to help you find EU or regional funding to pursue research and innovation activities
- Individual support to successfully transfer your research results and turn it into market innovations, via our membership to the Enterprise Europe Network
We organise workshops and seminars on thematic topics, skills improvement and project facilitation. Check our agenda for more.
NCP Brussels ensure confidentiality and avoidance of conflict of interest, transparency and equal access. We comply with the EC's minimum standards and guiding principles for NCPs.
For more information, download our leaflet and Guiding Principles here below!