This regional subsidy covers the preparation and submission costs of European R&I proposals. It is available to Brussels-based SMEs, universities and research centres.
The Brussels-Capital Region funding scheme “Connect - international partnerships” is available to the following EU programmes:
- Pilars 2 (industrial leadership) and 3 (societal challenges) of Horizon 2020, excluding Access to risk finance, SME instrument, Support and Coordination Action, Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions, Pre-Commercial Procurement and Prizes
- Eurostars2, Clusters EUREKA
- Urban Europe, ECSEL, Ambiant Assisted Living and other intergovernmental programmes co-financed by Europe where Brussels-based organisations are eligible.
Both Brussels coordinators and partners to an EU project proposal can benefit from this aid.
The funding can be used to cover staff cost involved in the project preparation, travel costs, translation costs, IP and legal consultancies.
The maximum ceiling applicable for this aid is 25.000 €.
The Brussels Institute for Research and Innovation, INNOVIRIS, is in charge of delivering this regional subsidy. For further information on the procedure, click on the links below:
- for SMEs (NL)
- for SMEs (FR)
- for research centres (NL)
- for research centres (FR)