Info Session | European Subsidies SME Instrument
If you are an SME with disrupting innovative projects, in a prototyping or testing phase, and ambition to push international boundaries, then the European subsidy SME instrument can help you accelerate your growth!
With a broadened scope of eligible projects and new rules for the application process in 2018, Belgium is still late on the usage of this very interesting financing scheme. What are we waiting for?
Attending this SME instrument info session, you’ll get a better understanding of:
• The kind of projects SME Instrument can financially support;
• The amounts that can be granted, depending on the stage of your project, up to 2.5 M€;
• The key factors for a successful application process;
• The lessons learnt by Digiteal, a Belgian innovative company that went through the whole process;
• The potential eligibility of your projects, thanks to a personalized eligibility check.
Meet the SME Instrument experts on
Thursday 14 June 2018
From 14:00 to 17:00
in the co-working space
BE Central, Cantersteen 12, 1000 Brussels – Central Station
Geert Coupez, Chief Operations Officer, Ayming Belgium
SME Instrument 101: what, how much, under which conditions?
Elena Angiolini, Brussels Region H2020 National Contact Point, hub.brussels
How to successfully apply: tips & tricks
Jorge Sotelo, Innovation process Manager, Inspiralia
Case study: how Digiteal accelerated its growth thanks to SME Instrument funding?
Cédric Neve, CEO, Digiteal
Workshop: personalized eligibility check
Face to face with Inspiralia experts
More info? Contact Thomas Kaës
T +32 2 788 04 10