The call for the joint EIT RawMaterials and Veolia incubator programme is open!
U-START's ambition is to accelerate the time to market of innovative concepts through the support of EIT RawMaterials and Veolia in a “co-creation” mode. In particular, the intention is to test the concepts on the industry and commercial sites of Veolia in Germany, providing first references in a real environment.
To be considered for the start-up program, you have to prove a societal and environmental benefit of your concept in the following three to five years.
What's in it for you?
- Up to two-year mentoring program and cooperation with two leading institutions with strong market experiences
- Veolia: world leader in environmental solution deployment, as your industrial mentoring partner
- The allocation of a seed funding (see above) to perform a field validation of your innovation
- EIT RawMaterials: business development partner giving you support in business model and product development
- Taking advantage of Veolia and EIT RawMaterials’ expertise and client base to form your business ideas into a market solution
- Up to two year office location on the EUREF-Campus, a very inspiring innovation campus in Germany
- Networking with our other young and innovative start-ups
Start-ups can apply with innovative concepts in these fields:
- Recycling of composite materials with focus on metal/plastic composites and other difficult waste streams
- WEEE (waste of electrical and electronic equipment), battery and catalyst recycling
- Novel ecodesign concepts to increase industrial use of recycled product
More information, visit the website here
Your NCP Brussels contact for this area is Camille Lepinay