A 1st call is open for a new EU-funded service to provide specialised, professional IP advice to European Universities and Public Research Organisations.
The IP Booster is a free service funded by the European Commission for public research organisations looking to realise value out of their research results.
Experts will examine the case and guide them towards the best intellectual property strategy. It is possible to benefit 5 services will be offered depending on needs:
- Initial IP Audit
- Patent landscaping
- IP evaluation or due diligence
- Patents, design and trademark application
- Negotiating technology transfer
Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The application must originate from a European University or Public Research Organisation
- The applicant’s university or organisation must have a PIC (Participant Identification Code)
- You must not be able to secure similar IP services at national level
Applications for the 1st call are open until Wednesday 6 March. IP support services will be available until December 2021.
More information available here: http://ipbooster.meta-group.com