Online Congress & Brokerage Event | Smart City Live 2020
The worldwide digital native event for cities! The new Smart City Live will consist of a full-day, broadcast television show on day one, with interviews, debates, and success stories.
Do you contribute to building the city of the future? Does your company have a Smart Cities solution? Take part in Smart City LIVE on 17 and 18 November. The icing on the cake this year is visibility for a year on the dedicated Tomorrow.city website!
For many years now, Smart City World Congress has been the leading international trade show for payers who want to meet the many challenges of the city of the future. In 2019, the event brought together over 24,000 participants including companies, city and government representatives, researchers, and more.
Why you shouldn’t miss Smart City Live:
- 2 live days open to everyone
- 48 hours of discussions, interviews, round tables, debates, and workshops bringing together all Smart Cities players
- Online meetings for potential collaborations - Virtual Brokerage Event
Why you need to be visible on Tomorrow.city:
- Web visibility for 1 year
- Your solutions and your company are included in an online catalog that brings together all of the innovative solutions for the city of the future.
- You get a guaranteed quality audience expert in the field
- It’s a golden opportunity for potential partners and customers to find you
Special conditions to join Tomorrow.radar:
- Your solution/product is ready
- Your solution/product fits one of the following 6 sectors:
- Green ecology, renewable energy, sustainable and circular economy
- Cities post COVID-19
- Infrastructure and buildings
- Data security
- Intelligent mobility
- Commerce and retail
- You have a quality video of a maximum of 5 minutes presenting your solution/product.
Note: only companies that fully meet the conditions will be able to join Tomorrow.radar.
Connect with industry leaders and public stakeholders at the 7th edition of the Smart City BROKERAGE EVENT!
This year Smart City becomes an online event: Smart City Live, a one-shot, innovative edition happening digitally on November 17 – 18, 2020.
Participants join pre-arranged, targeted virtual B2B meetings for discussing project set-ups and collaborations.
In this edition, we will include an innovative public procurement programme to attract potential public buyers to the Brokerage Event. Moreover, a pitch session will be organised where public buyers will present their public tenders.
How does it work?
- Register before November 9th and create one cooperation profile according to your needs (offer/request).
- October 13th – November 18th: Request meetings with the companies you are interested in meeting and accept/reject the meetings you are asked for.
- November 17-18th: Start networking at the Brokerage Event.
The participation in the Brokerage Event is free of charge
For more information on how to make a good profile, check out the registration guidelines.
For more information about how our organisation can help you in Brussels, visit https://hub.brussels/en/events/smart-city-barcelona/
Your NCP Brussels contact for more information about the brokerage event is Sabrina Bijlsma