Taking into account current worldwide situation on coronavirus, the brokerage event that would take place during Security Info Days in Brussels will be organized on April 7 via the online features of B2match system.
This means you will be able to have your face-to-face meetings from wherever you are currently working.
All you need to have is laptop/computer with stable internet connection, microphone/headset (mandatory) and web camera (not mandatory).
From organizational point of view:
- The new agenda is available HERE
- The tool to be used for the oral pitch session, this will be communicated to you shortly
- We have rescheduled all confirmed meetings from March 13 to April 7. Please check your account for the new schedule
- Please check out this VIDEO to see how to run online meetings in the B2Match system
- All participants with “canceled” and “rejected” status have been moved to “accepted” but they still need to enter their profiles and choose matchmaking session to be able to book meetings. Should you not be able to participate on April 7, please cancel your presence in the system.
- The matchmaking system has been restored, and you can once again send out new meeting invitations. This will be possible until April 5 23:55 CET
- You also need to update your time zone with your own time zone, otherwise all meeting hours will be displayed in the event's time zone
The presentations from the cancelled Info Day have been published HERE.
Should you have any questions, please contact our colleague in charge Kardelen Kala.
NCP Security Brussels and the SEREN4 Team