Do not hesitate to call or visit the website of 1819 if you are based in Brussels and you have questions about the COVID-19 impact on your business.
You probably have questions about how your business can continue to operate during the corona crisis ?
1819, the leading information service for Brussels entrepreneurs, centralizes and disseminates all the information that can help you. Below you will find a FAQ on coronavirus. It is based on a compilation of information from official sources.
The questions are divided into the following categories:
- Measures taken by the authorities
- Aid to companies, businesses and the self-employed
- Employer-employee relations
- The functioning of the company
- Health instructions
- Useful phone numbers and information sites
Of course, you can also call the service directly by dialing 1819. Exceptionally you can reach us every day from 9 am to 5 pm.