Hvae you been involved in an H2020 completed or still ongoing projects? Then this call is for you to !
The Booster addresses projects eager to go beyond their Dissemination and Exploitation (D&E) obligations under Horizon 2020. In order to help the beneficiaries get a step further and better implement their D&E actions, the European Commission offers free consulting services through the D&E booster.
What kind of services?
D&E booster offers 3 types of services:
1. Help and guidance for:
- creating a results portfolio with other projects (module A),
- creating and executing common dissemination strategy for a cluster of projects (module B)
- improving existing Exploitation plan (module C)
2. Tailor made support services to develop a business plan
3. Assistance, coaching and mentoring for go to market activities.
Who can benefit/apply?
Ongoing or completed FP7/H2020 projects, either as an individual project or as a part of a project group (depending on the services).
Project consortium can benefit from one specific service only once but it can apply for the three different services altogether.
The project and/or project groups will have access to the services they request based on the eligibility criteria as indicated in each service description below.
The service implementation timeframe is from January 2020 to December 2024.
How to apply?
Beneficiaries can apply for the services online by submitting an expression of interest here.
More information :