The European Green Deal call is opened till 26th January, interested applicants should start preparing now, below are some tips and events that can help you.
Where to find information ?
The European Green Deal Call was published on 22th September
- in the updated version of 2018-2020 Work Programme on Cross-Cutting issues, page 62 onwards
- in the EU funding and Tenders Portal. (easier access through the button “apply for funding” on the webpage of the call)
Explanations and useful resources can be found on the dedicated webpage of NCPs CaRE, the network of National Contact Points for Horizon 2020 Environment in particular, an useful guide from NCPs CaRE gives you an overview of the call.
Targeted themes within the European Green Deal Call
On 21 October 2020, a webinar and an online brokerage event will be organized by C-Energy on energy-related calls under the Green Deal. More information here.
For topics linked to Social Sciences and Humanities, a dedicated infosession and brokerage event is organised by Net4Society on 27th October 2020, deadline for registration is 23th October 2020.
General tips for partner search
If you are a coordinator looking for partners, Brussels-based potential project partners can contact us for support to optimise your partner search using different channels (see contacts below).
For Partner offers, NCPs CaRE tool is available in collaboration with other NCPs Networks.
Several general brokerage events are being organised :
- The virtual EEN brokerage event organised on 13-14th October reached the maximum number of registrations
- You may also use the EEN permanent “brokerage event” open till 31/12/2020 Virtual International Partnering – Innovation in Environment & Energy & Circular Economy Please note that a complete profile including the “marketplace” section is required for your profile to be validated. You can reuse your NCPs CaRE partner offer in this profile but do take the time to prepare it well and target it per topic, linking your expertise with the topic texts.
A webinar about “Partner Search tools for the Green Deal” is also organised on 8/10/2020 in the framework of this brokerage event.
Support from NCP Brussels
Brussels-based potential project partners can contact us for support :
with an email explaining clearly
- your project idea and your expertise (one pager)
- name of your organisation with VAT number.