The IP Booster opened a call for application to receive free-of-charge IP support services until 15 February 2021.
The call is dedicated to Technology transfer offices at a publicly funded research organisation, this EU-backed service could help you navigate IP issues. The IP Booster experts will examine your case and guide you towards the best intellectual property strategy. The team has five different services available:
5 types of services are offered
- Initial IP Audit : review of intangible assets, providing a snapshot of the current IP position in terms of the amount and type of IP protection
- Patent Landscaping: detailed review of the competitive IP relative to the research group’s specific area of interest. Trends and features in the data can be identified through patent analytics.
- IP Evaluation and Due Diligence
- Support in drafting patent, design, trademark applications
- Advice and support in negotiating technology transfer agreements Strategic support for TTOs and researchers to commercialise their technology Service
For further details please visit the IP Booster website. Here you can also learn more about how the German Cancer Research Center boosted its funding or a new potential gene editing technology thanks to the evaluation service they received from the IP Booster.
HOW TO APPLY
- Register on the IP booster website (NOTE: your PIC code will be requested)
- Application: Call is continuously open
- Evaluation (twice a year)
- Notification within 4 weeks following call closure (Final timing dependent on the Commission)
- Service delivery
- Service ideally competed within 3 months of notification.